Tuesday 10 May 2016

Considering Dental Implants For Dad

My dad had been having some trouble with his teeth and his mouth in general. It had been going on for a few months, but he was just so stubborn that he did not want to visit dental implants Cedar Park dentist to see what was going on.

I finally decided that I would trick Dad into going to the dentist. Mostly, I was tired of hearing him complain, plus I was a little worried that something was really wrong with his mouth. 

I told my dad that he had a dental cleaning and if he thinks the appointment is for a routine type thing, he will go without too much grumbling. Luckily, the dentist and hygienist were in on the trick with me and agreed that he needed to be seen and having an extra cleaning wouldn't hurt. 

After seeing the dentist, we went into his office for a serious conversation. It turned out that my dad's teeth were in bad shape and he really needed dental implants. I knew that it would take a lot of talking, pleading, and begging to get my dad to agree to talk with the dentist about the implants he needed to help him have a healthier mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment